10/13/2006

So, today...

al-hamdu liLlah, I told a very good friend an idea of mine and al-Hamdu liLlah it looks like it may be put into action soon, in sha' Allah.

subHan Allah, I just want something to work... in sha' Allah.

...

Today I talked to a sister, she was telling me about her marriage, and she said it was hard for her at first but then she decided she was going to let go of everything and focus on Allah.. and she said after that, it worked out for her. Listening to her story, I thought about my situation and ... well, khayr, I hope I'm focusing on Allah properly, I don't even know if I'm doing it right... maybe I am doing something wrong -sigh- I don't know.

subHan Allah, I was looking towards the right side of this blog... it's been almost a year since I put this blog together, a year. Time, ... subHan Allah, time.

With this time, I have learned so much, and al-Hamdu liLlah.

I hope something happens soon, I really do, and it's the last 10 days, subHan Allah, it's hyper du`a' time... it really is.

Allah is with the patient, He is, al-Hamdu liLlah.

===

Today, I had parents request to talk to me after school at 4 pm. It went well, al-Hamdu liLlah, they just wanted to know why I didn't give their child the challenging homework. I just told them, well, your child is bright, but his pace isn't at the same speed as some of my students... and i explained to the father what he could do to help his child get to that level, and what I am currently doing to elevate every student in my class. Anyways, I told the parents I'm going to give their child more challenging work, but that if I feel like it's too much for him, I'm going to cut down. They were with me on that, and I told them, for homework though I will be giving him more challenging homework since the parents want to work with him.

al-Hamdu liLlah, it went well. The father who is a white man and teaches at a middle school said that I was knowledgable, and he noticed that the private school is hiring knowledgable teachers. I told him, I'm not knowledgable, but I am interested in learning. I'm glad that the parents trust me with their children, may Allah accept my efforts and make me more knowledgable than they think I am, amin.

---

Now, back to this whole 1 year thing... honestly, why do people have to make difficult what is not difficult at all? It's just not right, it's not right.

al-Hamdu liLlah.
al-Hamdu liLlah for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home