8/25/2006

Talk to dream people...

So, I'm laying on my bed, just laying there and my brother Amir walks in and I said to him, "Amir, stay in here, how are you?" he replies, "I'm good." Then he is walking out the door, and I ask him, "Why don't you stay in here and talk to me?" He just smiles, and then I said, "Look, do you see anyone in here I can talk to?" Then again he smiles, and he says, "Why don't you talk to your bed." I smile at him, and he continues, "You can go to sleep and talk to the people in your dream." I actually do dream a lot, so in reality I could do that. Then I smile back at him, honestly, that was pretty clever. Then he opens my door to leave, and he repeats, "Just go to sleep and dream." I'm still smiling, subHan Allah that child is awesome!

al-Hamdu liLlah, he makes the Amir part of my heart happy. -smiles-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home