stuff
I went and visited my grandfather in the hospital, al-Hamdu liLlah he is doing well, for all those who made du`a' for him I sincerely thank you, and I hope that you continue to make du`a' for him, in sha' Allah.
He was pretty funny actually, when I went in to see him a family member that was also in there asked, "So, how do you like it here?" I was thinking he was going to respond with ill words. Nope, he smiled and said, "They treat me like a king here, if I press this little button two nurses run to be at my service, I just lay here and everyone does stuff for me." I chuckled, my grandfather is awesome! Barak Allahu fi.
~
In other news, I got a letter back from my e-mail to a school I'm interested in up north. The letter I sent was very simple, it didn't say anything about what I'm involved in, just what my major is, and that I'm concerned about the extent of how objectively Islam is taught.
In the response back it was filled with comforting words that a couple of professors would be willing to aid me in gaining knowledge not only about Islam, but in Islam. I didn't really know how to word that, but I think you understand what I'm trying to say.
So, hmm, now I'm more optimistic about the program, and I definitely like the professor there, so khayr, al-Hamdu liLlah.
~
Plans, hmm, I was thinking that while I teach at the private school this year I would take Islamic online courses from sunnipath.com, and perhaps some other site a friend was telling me about, should be fun, in sha' Allah.
~
al-Hamdu liLlah I had a phone call tonight that relaxed me so much. I'm not stressed out about anything anymore, al-Hamdu liLlah. I'm feeling very optimistic, and also very blessed. I'm optimistic because with all this effort I see success at the end of it, in sha' Allah. I am thankfully blessed because Allah has given me people in my life that are understanding, patient, thoughtful, diligent, and determined... what more can I ask for?
AL-HAMDU LILLAH (^)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home