7/12/2006

Happiness... and lots of it -smiles-

bismi Allahi, wa al-salatu wa al-salamu `ala rasulullah.. -smiles-

al-Hamdu liLlah, always al-Hamdu liLlah, and al-Hamdu liLlah for everything ... ya`ni everything!!!

I realized no matter how difficult a situation is when a person knows that Allah is with them, and that they have the support of those that he or she cares about, that's all that is needed for ... well, happiness. -smiles-

al-Hamdu liLlah, I'm optimistic, I'm strong, I'm happy... -smiles-... and al-Hamdu liLlah.

So, days event that's worth noting:

My students for the summer program call me Im Cooler... (are they trying to say I'm cool?) it doesn't make sense, but I love it! It makes me feel good. Eh, it kind of makes sense why they call me that, cuz I tease the children so much they figured they might as well tease me back. I call one child Abu Football, another Im Tinkerbell... heh, and on and on. OOH, my favorite on is Abu Brrrroccli (you have to roll the "r") -smiles-

al-Hamdu liLlah.

-smiles- I'm in a good mood, al-Hamdu liLlah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home