2/14/2006

al-Hamdu lilLah for du`a'

al-Baqarah v. 186


Wa 'idhā Sa'alaka `ibādī `annī fa'innī Qarībun 'ujību Da`wata ad-Dā`i 'idhā Da`āni falyastajībū Lī wa Līu'uminū bī la`allahum yarshudūna.


And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ

4 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 2:38 am , Blogger Eb9ara7a and his Wife said...

اللهم تقبل الدعاء

جزاكم الله خير

حرصت على وضع رابط لموقعكم المتميز في مدونتي

 
At 2/15/2006 11:04 am , Blogger Anonymous said...

Amin.

Wa iyyak.

I didn't understand everything in the last line, in sha' Allah do you mind translating what you said?

 
At 2/15/2006 4:17 pm , Blogger Eb9ara7a and his Wife said...

Yes sister
if you visit my blog you can see a link to your great blog

 
At 2/15/2006 4:18 pm , Blogger Anonymous said...

I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home