1/01/2006

Weirdness...

Today I had a friend over, and we were working on a MSU scrapbook, kind of like a nice year book that we will put together and make copies and distribute to the members. It's going to include pictures, quotes, and whatever good stuff we can think of. I think it would be a nice item to take once leaving the MSU to reflect upon good times, and good company. in sha' Allah.

Well, that's not the weird part!... so my friend was here, and the strangest thing happened. I was trying to explain something to her, and all of a sudden I used the analogy the voice in one of my dreams gave me... once I had a dream I was up in the sky, looking at stars, (really beautiful ones too!)... and well, a voice in the distance explained to me something about a garden, and stars, and made an analogy between the two. Well, it turns out, I used the same analogy that I was taught in my dream to teach my friend.

What the voice in the dream said about a garden, was that just as a person who gardens learns all the details of the garden, it is the same as the one who looks at the stars, and learns all the details of the stars.

So, when I was trying to explain to my friend the concept of firasah... I used this analogy, I said, "well just as a gardner can learn all the details of their garden, a person can learn the details of another human through firasah."

Weirdness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home