Finally!
al-Hamdu lilLah, I have been itching to watch March of the Penguins and I saw it today with a few friends. It was Aaaaaaaamazing! subHan Allah, to watch what it took for those penguins to survive was breath taking. They behaved in ways that was definitely beyond human... their navigation sense, their strategic ways of keeping warm, THEIR PATIENCE... subHan Allah. This was an awe-inspiring movie. Watching the way that the penguins interacted with each other, and behaved in their atmosphere definitely was a good reminder of the existence of Allah, subHanahu wa ta`ala...
I'm glad I didn't watch this in a movie theater, my friends were giving the penguins voices the whole time! .. and making the most funniest of remarks. At one point one of the penguins opened its mouth and we saw the tongue move around, and then one friend says, "oh look it's zaghrating!"lulululiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....at another part of the movie, the narrator said something along the lines of, "The father is getting close to the child and is allowing it to hear and remember its voice." ... then a friend said, in a harsh deep violent way, "ROCK A BY BABY!!!"..... at that point my body was shaking, doing one of those, i'm laughing but you can't hear me kind of laugh...
oh good times! al-Hamdu lilLah.

14 Comments:
as you wish
alright
wow, it's like you're talking to yourself...i mean, i'm talking to myself.
although, you know what, your profile already gives away who you are.
yea, i know what you mean about the whole anonymous business... yea, I thought about that, I think who I am just comes across through my entries... thank you for your input.
yes, but take a closer look at your profile once more.
hmm?
Well, It's Somewhat Hidden, Lest I Specifically Tell.
Very clever anonymous, now I see it! yup, yup... That was a good one!
huh ??! i dont see it !!
I SEEE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clever isn't it.
MAY PEACE BE UPON YOUR SOUL, HEART, MIND, AND BODY...AMEN.
AL'HAMDULELLAH FOR HAVING A GOOD TIME...
WALLAHI A BIG BLESSING...
I WANTED TO WATCH THAT MOVIES AS WELL...
WARMTH OF LOVE IN THE COLDEST PLACES ON EARTH...
HOPE I GET A CHANCE OF WATCHING IT SOON.
al-Hamdu lilLah
Post a Comment
<< Home