al-Hamdu lilLah
When I was driving to school there was a man with one of those electronic wheelchair's... on the back of the wheel chair this man had a license plate on it, it said "BADA BING" hehe, it made me smile, it was just so cool.
Now for the big siiigh of relief!!! ya Rabbi Winter Break is here, I can now put more focus on things that I have been postponing, things I have pushed to the side for when more spare time comes my way... like for example: I went up to my younger brother and I whispered, "catch me" subHan Allah, more time with the people I love.
It's strange really, bittersweet, I thoroughly enjoy school, I love my teachers, I enjoy studying, I like reading the material, hey it's pretty darn curiosity-feeding-interesting! I'm so excited about this Winter Break I have a few books I have been itching to read, in sha' Allah. More focus on the Qur'an, in sha' Allah, more focus on activities I have started but didn't finish. Aaa, I'm so happy. al-Hamdu lilLah for this happiness. But it's all strange because, I know this month I'm going to miss school, I'm so happy that it's over, but I know I'll miss it. I'm perplexed.
Oh well, al-Hamdu lilLah Winter Break is here, al-Hamdu lilLah.
The Prophet (S) would prostrate in gratitude to Allaah upon receiving news which pleased him or which caused pleasure. from: http://makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=116
ya Rab, al-Hamdu lilLah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home