11/26/2006

al-Hamdu liLlah, I'm really glad someone is happy and hopey.

al-Hamdu liLlah, things are going well with me. I wasn't well at first, I mean I still am shocked and embarassed I said what I said, but khayr, things happen for a reason, and life doesn't allow for feelings of regret... so why have them? Ya Rabbi, al-Hamdu liLlah.

My concern right now is about the communication. I'm just wondering, when is it going to happen? In a month, sooner then that, or later then that? Things can take their natural pace, and it can take time, and I don't mean to sound like I'm being hasty or pushy... there's just comfort in knowing what's going to happen next and when.

al-Hamdu liLlah for everything.

Yesterday, I kept repeating to myself, "Hasbun Allah wa ni`m al-Wakil" over and over and over... I noticed I was so focused on saying that, and being sincere with those words that sometimes what people were saying around me just got zoned out. Khayr, I got the gist of what happened.

I really appreciated the way my father spoke Yesterday, al-Hamdu liLlah. He was very understanding, and there was a pleasantness about him. That is from Allah, and al-Hamdu liLlah.

There were many making du`a' for us, and that was an amazing comfort.

ya Allah, I have parent teacher conferences tomorrow. I've never done that before, and I got very little training on that, sigh, I'll do the best I can, I'm sure I'll manage, in sha' Allah.

I think since I took so many education classes already, and did so much in the way of teaching, it would be wise if I just took the time to get my credentials. Once I finish that, then to pursue my other interests. That way, I have something to fall back on. I think I should get my credentials just for the sake of getting them, I mean it would be nice to have that as a back up plan. Or, how about both, maybe I can do my Masters in Islamic Studies, and do my credentials at the same time... hmm, I wonder if it's possible, I'll find out, in sha' Allah.

ya Allah, so much is on my mind.

Nonetheless, al-Hamdu liLlah, things look like their getting better... my parents are becoming more open-minded, and al-Hamdu liLlah things are going well.

al-Hamdu liLlah for everything.

It's true, whether something takes a long amount of time, or a short amount of time it's going towards the same written goal. subHan Allah, that way of thinking is really comforting, al-Hamdu liLlah.

Allah is so Kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home