11/21/2006

subHan Allah

I was reading a Hadith and Sunnah book before going to sleep and I came across a hadith that I thought I would share:

Abu Saeed Khudri reported that the Holy Prophet (salla Allahu `alayhi wa sallam) said: Whoever is blessed with children should teach them good manners, and arrange for their marriage when they arrive at puberty. If someone does not do this and the children take to ways that are forbidden, the parents will be held responsible. (Baihaqi)

.. hmm, okay one more:

Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Holy Prophet (salla Allahu `alayhi wa sallam) said: Whoever sticks to seeking Allah's forgiveness, Allah will create for him a way out of every difficulty, and relieve him from every anxiety, and He will supply him provision from sources that he could not even imagine. (Abu Daud, Ahmad, Ibn Majah)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home