11/22/2006

Salams and well wishes (^) always in sha' Allah

Last year we had Thanksgiving at my house. My mom spent hours, upon hours, preparing that Turkey. I remember it was such a burden on her, she had to call many people for advice on things, and the Turkey at one point got messed up and she had to do it over, and try new things... it was so hard on her. Finally, just in time, the people were over and the Turkey was done. When our guests tasted it, they would swear it was the best Turkey they had ever had. I believe I remember I heard my mom making lots of du`a' when she made that Turkey because she really wanted everything to turn out all right. I just remember that when she tasted the fruits of her efforts that it was very tasty! subHan Allah, du`a' and effort are a good recipe for success.

al-Hamdu liLlah, for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home