10/03/2006


In the first week:

Neural tube forms - It will develop into the nervous system (Brain, spinal cord, hair, and skin). Already your baby has the foundation for thought, senses, feeling, and more!


Heart and primitive circulatory system rapidly form -
While still in its beginning stages, this is the very life support system that will carry your child throughout his or her life.



subHan Allah, and the lenses of the eyes don't form until week six:

but just look at this picture, the heart and the brain looks like it takes up the whole being of this child.

Our very nature is to sense things, to think, and to feel, subHan Allah.

I wonder if a child can actually see what's going on in the womb? But even if it could, the brain, I believe is not quite yet capable of remembering it... or, is it? Maybe it can remember it, but not understand it, so it discards it? I wonder, when life begins for this child, is it when the heart does its first beat? Week five is when that happens, subHan Allah. Isn't there a hadith or something that says "when" the spirit is blown into the body? And isn't it at the fifth week?... Allahu a`lam.

Okay, I better stop thinking so much, I'm tired.

Anyways, I hope that this Ramadan will be one in which we earn Allah's pleasure through the work that we do, whether it is reading Qur'an, praying tarawih, studying for quizzes and tests, whatever it may be, may Allah accept our intentions that it is for His sake alone, and be pleased with us. amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home