3/07/2006

subHan Allah

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

-just wanted to announce to the world how GREAT ALLAH IS!!!-

al-Hamdu liLlah... I love "subHan Allah" moments.

It's been raining a lot lately, have you noticed that when you look at the ground it looks like the floor is sparkling? It's just glittering, it's sooo "subHan Allah"~ and the other day I was driving home, and I was going up to my house, and the sky was this beautiful grayish blue hazy color, and somehow the streets reflected the same color of the sky, so it felt like I was driving in the sky! It was a big huge screen of blue in front of me.... subHan Allah...

Allah Kariiiiim,

Looking at such beauty in front of me was definitely a joy to my eyes, positively a great reason to be happy, subHan Allah it's hard to describe how breathtakingly beautiful it all was.

2 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 6:51 am , Blogger Um Sumayyah said...

i love rain too !!!!!!!!! yaaaaay for rain !!!!!!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR !!!

 
At 3/08/2006 6:33 pm , Blogger Anonymous said...

al-Hamdu liLlah for rain... Allahu akbar!!!! -smiles-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home