3/17/2006

...Happy Studying... btw, Jazakum Allah Khayr for the du`a'

Spring Break is almost here... -smiles-... al-Hamdu liLlah.

i just realized something, I'm going to be 22 years old this Spring Break. subHan Allah, make du`a' I don't get any birthday surprises, I'm not a fan of celebrating myself.

If anything, this day should be a day in which the "mother" is recognized, it is a day to remember that she went through pain to bring us into this world, and that she had stuck by us and cared for us all these years; subHan Allah, mothers are such a blessing, may we always be grateful for them.

There are a couple of events taking place this Spring Break that I'm happily anticipating. One event is that I'm going to be substituting a second grade class for a whole week, HOW EXCITING!!! yay! -SMILES- al-Hamdu liLlah. The second event is that I'm kinda hoping there will be visitors this Spring Break, khayr in sha' Allah.

Alright, I better get back to studying, al-Hamdu liLlah for studying, it just feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home