11/15/2005

Young Revert

A few weeks ago I recieved a voice mail from a teenage girl. She basically left a message saying that she got my number from a friend, and that she is a new revert to Islam and that she's going through a hard time and needs someone to help her out. So I called her back and just listened to her, and then told her that I would be there for her and all that good stuff.

Anyways, she called me last night to say that she was going to visit me on campus, and today we met!!! I introduced her to people I know and did my best to make her feel comforted. She was smiling and laughing a lot so I feel that she didn't feel any uneasiness, and that was my goal, so alHamdu lilLah.

subHan Allah she's only 15 or 16 years old ... Barak Allahu Fiha.

Say: O mankind! Now hath the Truth from your Lord come unto you. So whosoever is guided, is guided only for (the good of) his soul, and whosoever erreth erreth only against it. And I am not a warder over you. (Chapter #10, Verse #108)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home