wa al-salatu wa al-salamu `ala rasuli Allah
posted by Anonymous @ 11/09/2005 07:33:00 pm 6 Comments
shady stuff man
who cares about titles.. what's in a name anyway?
lqtm.. about being anonymous. heh.
I really that quote, jazak Allah khayr for sharing
like*
someone said... seriously...I mean, if you prick me, do I not bleed?...wait, wrong play. what were we talking about again? 11/10/2005 6:32 AM Anonymous said... lqtm.. about being anonymous. heh. 11/10/2005 10:21 AM someone said... ah, yes, in that case, here's another quote..."Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism."Eric Gibson (don't ask me who he is, I have no idea) 11/10/2005 3:27 PM Anonymous said... I really that quote, jazak Allah khayr for sharing 11/10/2005 5:20 PM Anonymous said... like* 11/10/2005 5:20 PM someone said... wa iyyakum
Post a Comment
<< Home
Servant of Allah - remember after hardship comes ease ..so always be patient - success comes through difficulties
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
shady stuff man
who cares about titles.. what's in a name anyway?
lqtm.. about being anonymous. heh.
I really that quote, jazak Allah khayr for sharing
like*
someone said...
seriously...I mean, if you prick me, do I not bleed?...wait, wrong play. what were we talking about again?
11/10/2005 6:32 AM
Anonymous said...
lqtm.. about being anonymous. heh.
11/10/2005 10:21 AM
someone said...
ah, yes, in that case, here's another quote...
"Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism."
Eric Gibson (don't ask me who he is, I have no idea)
11/10/2005 3:27 PM
Anonymous said...
I really that quote, jazak Allah khayr for sharing
11/10/2005 5:20 PM
Anonymous said...
like*
11/10/2005 5:20 PM
someone said...
wa iyyakum
Post a Comment
<< Home