2/18/2007

My aching back...

subHan Allah, my back has been hurting for a while. It's not my lower back, but the upper part towards the left. subHan Allah, it's just so tense. al-Hamdu lillah my dad gave me a massage, and it feels better but it's not gone. khayr.

I talked to my grandparents today and I gave them my condolences. Khayr in sha' Allah, I still feel bad I didn't do so earlier. Allahu Musta`an.

Also, I went and saw Angie's mom. al-hamdu lillah she's doing a lot better. I remember seeing her before she went for surgery, she was in such bad pain so i'm glad to see that she is better. I still feel bad for her, because she cannot eat much... just sips of water here and there.. may Allah make it easy on her. Amin.

I was invited to a couple of events, I asked my mom if I could go and my mom didn't allow me... it really bothers me to be invited to something and for me not to attend, I feel it's rude. al-hamdu lillah, that's life for ya, a struggle.. one big struggle. subHan Allah, but seriously, al-hamdu lillah... al-hamdu lillah, always al-hamdu lillah.

So let's see .. what else... what else.

I've been reading a lot from qisas.com, it's so nice.. sooo nice, al-hamdu lillah.

-smiles-

Oh randomness.. here's a verse i'm currently thinking about:

And round about them will (serve) youths of perpetual (freshness): If thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered Pearls.
( سورة الإنسان , Al-Insan, Chapter #76, Verse #19)


This verse just makes my heart wish to see this in actuality. subHan Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home