-smiles-
No worries.
... hmm, I should blog huh.. subHan Allah.. so today...
Today I got a phone call from a board member on the masjid complaining about the letter I wrote, how this isn't my place and my job is to be a teacher, to teach and go home. He's right, why do I have to go into things that's none of my business. I understand that in ways it is my business, but personally... sigh... you know what, I don't even want to think about this... khayr, I apologized and it's over. Well, maybe it's not over. I do feel like I may have tainted my relationship with some people, perhaps I'll buy them a gift or something. al-hamdu lillah.
You know what felt good today, I went to a Qur'an class from 6:30 to 8 pm, and we went over Surat Mariam. It made me feel good, it made me feel really humbled. Reading the Qur'an makes me feel like I'm actually doing something to help myself get some good deeds, I'm actually allowing my heart to wake up for a moment out of its dead sleep. subHan Allah, I wish that I could memorize things quickly and that it sticks forever. subHan Allah, when we were reading those verses I honestly tried to commit them to memory... subHan Allah, with time, patience, and practice .. and looots of du`a' maybe I can get on a roll and memorize the words of Allah. I want that.
Tomorrow I will go to a morning class and learn about the intricacies of Zakah with HM dad, it's such a nice calm class, I love it.
subHan Allah, there's so much to learn. al-hamdu lillah.
I wish I was a better Muslimah... pray for me, please.
Khayr, al-hamdu lillah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home