12/16/2006

Today...

I went to Disneyland! -smiles-

I made sure to go on the Alice in Wonderland ride... -smiles-

I really enjoyed myself there, al-Hamdu liLlah. The last time I went, I hated it there. al-Hamdu liLlah I had an amazing time and in sha' Allah really good memories to carry throughout my life.

~

I really want to sleep. I want to take a whole day and plop myself on a comfortable sofa, or maybe curl up in my bed and have a good book beside me. -smiles-

al-Hamdu liLlah for relaxation.

~

My voice is still not back. subHan Allah, I have Sunday school tomorrow, I hope it's better by then. Honestly, having my voice faint like this made me realize what a huge ni`mah it is to be able to talk without difficulty.

I wish I was more grateful to Allah.

~

May Allah forgive us. Amin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home