al-Hamdu liLlah
Today went well for me, al-Hamdu liLlah.
It's so funny how the students immitate me, I feel like I have mini me's walking around everywhere.
For example: Let's say one student is crying because so and so said he won't be his friend anymore, I'll tell the whole class, "whoever is [insert name]'s friend raise your hand!" Then of course they all raise their hands [they better raise their hands! -smiles-] and the person feels better. So, one student today, randomness I tell ya! Out of nowhere yells out, "raise your hand if you like the teacher!"... everyone raises their hand, and I look at him like, you're silly. Then one student says, "teacher, I don't like you..." I'm thinking, ~sigh, why? what can i change?~.. then the student continues, "teacher, I love you!" -smiles- wow! that was awesome. Ya Rabbi, children are amazing creatures!!!
... khayr.
On a side note: I talked to my mom about the person I'm interested in, al-Hamdu liLlah, I believe I have good things to say... I mean, it's nothing "huge," it's a small gradual improvement in the way I want things to progress... khayr ya Rabbi!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home