Married ~ al-hamdu lillah
al-salamu `alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuhu,
I didn't realize people read my posts. In sha' Allah from time to time I'll post something new up.
For now, I feel it is fitting to have some type of an update.
I'm married al-hamdu lillah, Islamically that is. I haven't had the reception yet, but al-hamdu lillah I did get my katb il-kitab done.
It was amazing how it all worked out actually.
From January to April I felt I hit a hard low in my life, but it also was a great high. Although during that time I broke up with my fiance, got in a car accident, hit my eye, got chronic bronchitis, had my car broken into, and had to expell a student in my class, etc. .. I also got closer to Allah, closer to my family, finished reading a great book Don't Be Sad. I was turning to Allah with all my heart sincerely. I then began to focus more on my state of Iman than anything else. I just wanted Allah to forgive me for the trouble I caused my family more than anything else, nothing I did was worse than that. I felt deep regret, and a deep wanting to be close to them, and most of all to Allah. I cried with du`a' on my lips each night. I made sure to pray Tahajjud, I made sure to do all the things I possibly could to draw myself nearer to Allah.
Then, even though I felt life's situations toughening up on me, I learned and memorized more du`a' and then, come April everything switched around. Subhan Allah, imagine I only had to go through 3 months of hardship, and Allah who is the Most Merciful, had Mercy on me and I have never felt such happiness or ease. -smiles- Subhanahu wa bihamdihi, subhan Allahil `adheem.
It's all naseeb, Allah made it easy. This is all by Allah, and He guided my parents to be different this time around, they were so easy on me.
I don't blame the last brother for anything. I mean, khalas, what happened happened, he's a good guy, but it wasn't naseeb. It simply wasn't. Besides, my parents had harsher conditions, and they gave him a hard time. Things happen for a reason, I needed to learn the lessons I did after the break up.
Anyway, as far as the new brother is concerned, barak Allahu fi. I know he's the right one for me, my Iman is rising higher than it ever did. I can feel it increasing, and being firm. This makes me happy.
The last brother is a great brother no doubt, and in sha' Allah he will marry a great sister deserving of him. As for how they compare, they don't. They are both different people, they both have qualities which are uniquely their's. They're both good, but different and uniquely themselves.
al-hamdu lillah, things worked out the way Allah had planned. Allah is al-Kareem, He is al-Rahman, al-Rahim. Al-hamdu lillah `ala kulli hal, wa hasbun Allah wa ni`m al-Wakil.
Great du`a': La illaha illa ant, subhanaka, inni kuntu min al-dhalimin (this is a du`a' that I learned that I had said often)
Truly, after difficulty, comes ease.

6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alhamdulillah. Glad to hear things turned around :)
hasbunAllah wa ni'mal wakiil..
brkllahu fiik
Salaam sis so happy for you i use to come to your blog often and was really sad for you and i use to often visit it because of that great nasheed by brother Yusuf so anyways if you do not mind answering the brother you married is he Palestinian?barakAllahu fee
Barak Allahu fi wa fikum, he is a Palestinian.
Thank you for visitng this blog. I really appreciate your care for me, that's so kind of you.
al-hamdu lillah things did turn around for the better, always expect Allah to bring ease when you turn to Him.
If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars -->>agematch-->> http://www.youdatingme.com I It's a great dating service for 30+ singles .The quality dating site successfully help over millions people (special in Australia, USA, Canada, United Kingdom and other countries of EU etc.)for fun, romance, relationships, love and more. Meet and chat instantly with seniors from your area
Post a Comment
<< Home