2/03/2007

Good Reminders in Hadith








ya Allah... in truth, inside of me I want to be the best person. What I want to be is not what I am. I want to be the best believer, I want to be a friend of Allah's, I want to draw near to Him, I want that close relationship with Allah that Ibrahim (`alayhi salam) had... ya Allah.

It's not like I can't do what it takes. subHan Allah, I know I could memorize the Qur'an, I know I could increase the amount of books I read on Islam, I know I could lengthen my prayers, I know that I could be more kind to those around me, I know I could be the person I want to be... so if I know I "could" do it, why don't I???

why don't I ???

I don't know what stops me, am I listening to Shaytan? Am I just following my whims and desires? subHan Allah, by Allah... astaghfur-Allah... astaghfur-Allah... astaghfur-Allah... Allah is al-`afou, pardon me ya Allah, and the Muslimin.

Jihad of the soul.. subHan Allah, it's a jihad against laziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home