wa `alaykum al salam
i'm well, al-Hamdu liLlah. -smiles-
Today:
al-Hamdu liLlah, the hospital visit got postponed until Thursday or Friday, khayr things happen for a reason. I talked to my friend, and I think I found the reason, now we can invite more people to volunteer and we're going to bring books and read to the children. The more people the more bonding and one on one connection we can have with those children, al-Hamdu liLlah... Allah Karim.
So for today, in sha' Allah I am going to have the sister of my heart, Angie, over. Also, Reem should be stopping by later. HM recommended a movie called Les Miserables, so in sha' Allah we're going to watch that over a cup of shay. -smiles- Mmm, shay, no coffee though. lqtm.
Also, I might go run some last minute errands with Reem. By the way, Reem talked to my mom yesterday... and my mom wants to continue talking to her. -smiles- al-Hamdu liLlah, they may talk to each other today, in sha' Allah. Allahu Musta`an. -smiles-
Afterwards, I want to finish this book!!! Ya Allah, it has codes of communication, goes into the power of words... so exciting! in sha' Allah I'll finish this book fast, I'm so excited about it. al-Hamdu liLlah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home