8/06/2006

Fortunate

subHan Allah... I was thinking today, how in the world do I deserve to be so fortunate?

subHan Allah, Allah knows what is best, and I am extremely grateful for what I have been given.

I look at my hands, subHan Allah all ten fingers are there, al-Hamdu liLlah!

I look at the walls in my room, and they are free of bomb holes and blood stains...

subHan Allah, the things that we have been given, al-Hamdu liLlah, a meal tonight to fill my stomach, food flooding our refrigerator, these blessings... ya Rabbi

and not to mention the people in my life, why am I so fortunate for them to be so wonderful? subHan Allah, people that just give comfort to my eyes, peace of mind, heart at ease... it's such a blessing, so much to be grateful for.

subHan Allah, even those that give me hardship, so maybe there is difficulty here and there, but they're so wonderful in their own ways -smiles- they are, al-Hamdu liLlah.

I can never be grateful enough, never!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home